Fr.Biju Chulayillaplackal Born on 1st April 1974 Rev.Fr. Biju Chulayillaplackal, belonging to Kanjirappally Diocese, is an educationist, manager and administrator .Problem solving capacity, excellent communication skills and motivation skills make him a successful mentor and an effective leader influencing others easily. His spiritual life and vocation are the formative influences of his character.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from CIT, Australia.
- PhD Scholar at CUSAT.
- MIM from LoyolaCollege, Chennai.
- NET in Economics.
- PGDBE from Christ College, Bangalore.
- M.A Economics from Christ College, Bangalore.
- M.A Sociology from M.G University, Kottayam.
- B.A Philosophy from M.G University Kottayam.
- B.Ed in English & Social Science.
Has ten years of progressive experience and accomplishments as an administrator, principal and teacher. Demonstrated commitment to ensurequality education for all students and humane approach in providing leadership.
- Advisory Board Member of CBSE.
- Campus Director of St.Antony’s College, Peermade.
- Chief Mentor of St.Antony’s Group of Institutions.
- Vicar of St.Thomas Church, Thampalakkadu.
- Principal, Citadel Residential School, Ranni.
- Vice principal, St.Antony’s Public School &Junior College.
- Lecturer of Business Economics at P.G Department: Marian College Kuttikkanam.
- Lecturer at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally.
- Teacher at the Seminary of Kanjirappally Diocese.
- Lecturer in St.Antony’s College, Kanjirappally.
- A Text Book on Industrial Management.
- Fundamentals of Project Management.
- An Introduction to Engineering Economics.
- Lokamathangaliloode Oru Theerdhayathra.
Conducted various training programmes for Students, Teachers, Bank Employees, Nurses and Factory Employees. Acted as the mentor of CBSE Advisory Board for 3 years. Areas of interest include Academics, Financial Management and Human Resource Management. Excelled in computer and modern technology.
Leading, caring and mentoring the College, our campus director exudes spiritual spell to all those who come in contact with him.