The college is equipped with a digital library which helps to meet the reading requirements of the students as well as teachers. Books and reading materials relevant to the courses offered in the college are provided. Journals, periodicals, newspapers etc. are available and thereby exposed to advanced level of knowledge.
Library Rules and Regulations
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Saturday 9.00a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Lunch Break 1.30 p.m. – 2.15 p.m.
(The Library remains closed on Sundays and on all public holidays)
1. Strict silence should be observed in the library.
2. Show your college ID cards for entry into the library.
3. No personal belongings shall be taken inside.
4. Borrowing period is strictly between 9.30 a.m. to 4.15 p.m. on week days and 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on Saturdays.
5. Reference books and periodicals are not to be issued out.
6. One will be held responsible for any damage or loss to the Library materials in ones possession and will be required to meet the cost of replacement and processing
7. Loss of books must be reported to the librarian immediately and replaced or paid for within ten days.
8. The library staff has the right to ask a student to leave the library if he/she is a nuisance to others.
9. Issued books alone shall be taken out of the library.
1. All registered students of the college.
2. Faculty and other staff of the college
3. Spouses and children of staff or students (Do not have borrowing privileges)
Students: 2 books for two weeks.
Faculty: 4 books for 3 weeks
Other Staff: 2 books for 2 weeks.
Issued books returned after due date attract overdue charges Rs. 1 per day
N.B. These rules and regulations are subject to review by the library committee from time to time