Admission and Withdrawal
- The College admits qualified students of all castes and creeds. Criteria for admission include the applicant’s do my english homework onlineacademic record and evidence of good character. The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant, if he feels that the admission of that person is detrimental to the interest and discipline of the analytical expository essay topics College.
- Candidates for admission to the degree courses must present (1) Transfer Certificate from the college last attended (2} Course and Conduct Certificate (3) Pass Certificate (4) Migration Certificate or Eligibility Certificate (for students coming from other universities) (5) S.S.L.C. Book (for reference only) and (6) Three passport size photographs.
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed application form available from the college office on payment of the prescribed fee.
- Original certificates submitted at the time of admission will not be returned to the students during the course of study. Students are therefore, directed to keep true copies of the same before submitting the original for admission.
- The first instalment of tuition fee and other fees are collected on the day of admission. No student will be enrolled or allowed to attend the classes until the fees due from him/her have been paid.
- Students who are admitted after the re-opening day will lose attendance for the days preceding admission and the days so-lost will be counted as days of absence for recording attendance for the year.
Issue of Certificates
Charakterystycznie ukształtowana środkowa obudowa jest wykonana z solidnego bloku szczególnie odpornej na korozję stali 904L. Kiełkowanie skrzyni jest hermetycznie przykręcone specjalnym narzędziem przeznaczonym wyłącznie dla producentów repliki zegarków. Uzwojona korona, wyposażona w opatentowany system podwójnej wodoodporności Twinlock, przykręca się bezpiecznie do obudowy. Kryształ wykonany jest z praktycznie odpornego na zarysowania zielonego szafiru. Wodoodporna obudowa Oyster zapewnia optymalną ochronę rolex replika zegarka wiecznego milgauss z blue.
Podobnie jak wszystkie ruchy wieczyste rolex podróbka, 3131 to szwajcarski chronometr z certyfikatem, oznaczenie zarezerwowane dla precyzyjnych zegarków, które pomyślnie przeszły testy Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC). Zawiera opatentowane przez Rolex komponenty, aby zagwarantować poziom odporności na zakłócenia magnetyczne, na które został nazwany. W ucieczce milgaussa znajduje się paramagnetyczne koło ucieczkowe ze stopu niklowo-fosforowego.
- Application for the issue of any certificate shall be made in the prescribed form obtained from the college office.
- Transfer certificate shall be issued only after the payment of all dues to the college and the college hostel. The conduct certificate is a document which the student has to earn. It will not be issued as a right of a student.
- Ordinarily a notice of 24 hours is necessary for the issue of a certificate. No certificate will be sent by post unless the transmission charges are prepaid
- S.S.L.C. book, marklist, etc. have to be claimed at least within a year after leaving the college. The college office cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to the certificates left unclaimed-by the student.
Attendance and Leave of Absence
- The working day is divided into two sessions and each session into periods of one hour – three periods in the forenoon and two in the afternoon. There are five working days per week. Attendance will be marked at the beginning of each period.
- Late comers may be given or refused attendance for the period or marked late at the discretion of the teacher concerned.
- Students are not permitted to absent themselves without leave for the whole class or part of a day. Absence without leave for part of a session shall be considered as absence for half a day.
- A student who is absent from the college for more than 10 consecutive working days without satisfactory explanations is liable to have his name removed from the rolls. A student seeking readmission after such a removal should pay the prescribed readmission fee.
- All applications for leave must be made beforehand to the Principal. In the case of hostel students the application for leave must be signed by the warden and those who live in approved lodges will have the application countersigned by the local guardian.
- In the case of leave for illness extending over more than three days, the Principal, if he thinks fit, may require the production of a medical certificate,
- Leave will be granted only for proper and adequate reasons which should be clearly stated. Leave application should be submitted to the Principal through the teacher in charge.
- When previous permission for absence cannot be obtained because of unavoidable circumstances, an application for leave must be submitted to the Principal as soon as possible and in no case later than the first or second day of return to the college.
- Leave of absence should be given to the Principal in the prescribed form obtainable from the college office.
10. As leave is granted for all reasonable causes no student should absent himself/herself from class without leave.
- Those who apply for leave of absence to represent the college in extra-curricular activities should submit their, application for leave beforehand to the Principal through the Head of the Department. In no case applications submitted later than the first or second day of their return to college will be considered. The maximum period for which duty leave can be granted to a student for sports is 10% of the total number of working days.
- For the purpose of attendance all working days, irrespective of the number of working periods shall be considered full working days.
- The annual certificate of attendance and progress required by the university for promotion or for admission to the university examination will not be granted unless the student has attended not less than 75% of the number of working days of the academic year and the Principal is satisfied with the student’s progress and conduct.
- Students whose attendance falls below this minimum shall have to apply for condonation of shortage through the Principal to the university. The application for condonation shall be accompanied by a chalan receipt for the prescribed fee. Reason for each day’s absence will have to be given and in case of absence on account of sickness medical certificate also has to be submitted.
Canonization for shortage of attendance will not be granted for more than one academic year in a programme of study, nor will condonation permitted if the shortage exceeds twenty days.