About B Com Logistics Management :
B Com Logistics Management is a 3 year undergraduate program with 6 semesters that combines the study of both Logistics Management and commerce. It enables students to be equipped with knowledge in both commerce and supply chain management and enables students to specialize in logistics and transportation management. It covers topics like production, transfer, shipment, transit, and delivery of goods.
||NO. OF SEMESTERS
|B Com Logistics Management
Logistic Manager, Distribution Manager, Supply and Chain Manager, Logistician, Marketer, Trader, Sales Manager, Transport Manager, Dispatch Executive, Cargo Handling Manager, Procurement Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics Coordinator etc…
Higher studies options after B.Com Computer
- CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP)
- Diploma in Banking & Financial Services (HDBFS)
- Executive MBA
- Executive Program in Applied Finance - IIM Calcutta
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management
- Master in Financial Management (MFM)
- Master in Management Studies (MMS)
- Master in Retail Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Marketing Management (MMM)
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Development Management (MHRDM)
- Master's Degree in Marketing Master's in Business Studies (MBS)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- Masters Program in International Business (MPIB)
- MCA Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- CS etc...
- To familiarise students with different accounting software.
- To impart knowledge in the area of commerce
- To equip the students to withstand in a competing world.
- All round development of the students.
The eligibility for admission to B.Com Degree programme under MG university is a pass in plus two or equivalent examination in any stream like commerce ,science or humanities with minimum mark of 45%.
Add On Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Aviation Management
- Diploma in Financial Accounting (DFA)