Apply for Admission
2022 Applications are now open
We don’t just give students an education and experiences that set them up for success in a career. We help them succeed in their career—to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it.
- ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (ACCA, UK)
- B.COM COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (CMA – US)
- B. COM MODEL I PROFESSIONAL FINANCE AND TAXATION WITH CA/CMA
- B. COM MODEL I FINANCE AND TAXATION
- B. COM MODEL I CO-OPERATION
- B. COM MODEL II COMPUTER APPLICATION
- BSC CYBER FORENSICS
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (BCA)
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
- BACHELOR OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (BFT)
- BA ENGLISH
- BSC MATHEMATICS
- All candidates who seek admission to UG programmes of St. Antony’s College Peruvanthanam should compulsorily register online through Mahatma Gandhi University Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- Application forms for Management Quota are available at the college office.
Contact: 04869 281 191 , 9562581191
|Documents required for admission process
List of documents in original to be produced at the time of admission
- The Allotment Memo received online (Latest)
- SSLC Book (Original & Photo Copy)
- Plus Two Mark List (Original & Photo Copy)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
- Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who 37 claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of the application
- Income and Asset Certificate from the revenue authorities concerned as stipulated in GO (MS)No. 128/2020/H Edn dated 20/03/2020 in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EWS
- Original certificates to prove the claim for Special Weightage if any. (NCC/NSS/ Ex. Servicemen Dependency Certificate)
- Eligibility certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, CBSE and CISCE
- 4 Passport Size Photographs